Deposit Policy: A $200 deposit is required to reserve a puppy. If a deposit is placed on a puppy that has already been born, the deposit is non-refundable or transferable. PayPal deposit includes PayPal fees. Personal checks are accepted if puppy deposits are paid in the first four weeks of the puppy's birth. A deposit placed on a puppy from an upcoming litter is non-refundable if we do not have the color/gender that you requested when the litter is born.
The deposit can be moved to the next litter should you choose to do so.
For emergency situations, deposits can transfer to an upcoming litter.
Please contact us prior to placing a deposit to hold a puppy. Make sure you intend to follow through with the puppy purchase...deposits are non-refundable. Once a reserve is made that puppy is no longer available to other buyers!
Please Read Information Below Prior to Deposit or Adoption!
We do BREED SPECIFIC GENETIC TESTING
ON ALL BREEDING PAIRS
Parents are genetically test through PawPrint Genetics using breed specific testing for Australian Shepherds we do not do random testing for all breeds to cover the basics needed to simply say we tested. (many breeders prefer the "all dog breed" test vs the specific breed testing because it is a minimum of $150/per dog less expensive than testing specifically for the Australian Shepherd breed. PawPrints laboratory does provide test result for other test/products on the market. We strive to keep the Australian Shepherd Breed at its best therefore, we spend the extra money and more testing for our breed. We do not breed for color or eyes...we breed for overall breed standard quality.
· NANNY Shipping is typically available starting at $400 per puppy. Two puppies can ground transport at one price...any additional puppies are an additional $400+. Rates always run higher in the summer due to the heat and limited climate control at select. Seasonal Holidays increase rates. I only charge the actual ticket price for the puppy. Medical exam, approved shipping crate, and transportation to the shipper are additional fees to the ticket price.
Buyer is Responsible for all shipping arrangements.
· We do not hold Puppies until their eyes open. We sell on a first come, first pay basis and do not guarantee eye color, weight or height of a puppy as these traits are unpredictable and can change during the growth process.
· Tails are Docked when Pups are 2 Days Old...
· Scroll Down for Long Tail Information
· Full Breeding Rights on any puppy that meets
Breed Standards is $2,500.
· Breeding Rights are only Available with Written Consent from BARR T Owners and Breeders. All registration paperwork will be withheld until spay/neuter procedure has been completed. Unlawful breeding will result in Court Procedures with all Fees the Responsibility of Buyer.
Payment for a BARR T Ranch Puppy
· For balance payments made using PayPal there
· will be a 5% fee charged.
· Please contact before sending
a payment through papal.
A deposit is required to hold a puppy of your choice.
· Deposits are $200 and are non-refundable.
Deposits are applied to the purchase price of your puppy. Deposits on a puppy to ensure it is reserved for you means it is no longer available for sale because it is saved for you.
Ready to Make a Deposit?
We accept cash, certified check, and Credit Card (through PayPal). If you make payments through PayPal, there is $5.00 charge. Deposits must be received in 3 days or puppy will be sold to the next interested party.
If you change your mind our deposits are NON refundable.
The deposit signifies that the Buyer intends to follow through with the purchase of the puppy from the Seller. In the event that the Buyer cannot follow through with the purchase of the puppy, the deposit is forfeited and NO refund will be given. Please be certain you want to reserve a puppy because deposits are non refundable. If you decide to change your mind, sellers are left with numerous expenses as well as loss of sales and the cost of re-selling a puppy you took off of the market. We want to be fair to both buyer and seller. If by tragic accident the puppy were to die or be determined to have a congenital defect that prevents the puppy from being a companion animal, before the Buyer takes possession of the puppy, a full refund of deposit will be given to the Buyer. If there is another puppy available that the Buyer wants to put the deposit towards, the deposit can be put towards that puppy.
Balance is due at pick up. Final payment in person is only excepted in Cash, Official Check, PayPal or Bank Money Order. Balance paid by check must be received no less than two weeks prior to pickup/shipping.
· Checks must clear prior to puppy leaving the Ranch.
If a puppy is being shipped to you then full payment for the puppy including shipping is required 2 weeks prior to the puppy going to his/her new home. Shipping of puppies in the U.S. is around $375. This includes the vet check/health papers, crate, & plane ticket.
The shipping cost is nonrefundable. Microchip, fecal test, additional vaccinations, etc. can be added at buyers expense.
If a puppy needs to stay with us longer than 9 weeks we charge $5 per day. This price includes food, additional worming, shots, etc...
· Long Tail - Australian Shepherd Puppy
Dew Claws (in minis only) and Tails are removed between 3-4 days old. Tails can be left long but we require a long tail deposit that must be paid
up front and before day 3 of the puppies life. There are no exceptions...a minimum deposit of $450 must be paid and cleared prior to leaving a tail long. Having a long tail is a major fault in the Australian Shepherd breed standard, so we do not take this issue lightly. Our puppies are docked at 2 notches.
If puppy is paid in full and buyer no longer wants that puppy or can no longer have that puppy any reason,
· NO CASH OR CREDIT CARD REFUND
· will be given. Pups can only be replaced by a pup of equal or lesser value as deemed by seller.
· WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELL ANY PUPPY WE CHOOSE TO ANYONE WE CHOOSE OR DENY SALE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF FIRST PICK FROM ANY LITTER.
· Breeding Rights Must be Purchased and are only Available per Breeder and Parent Dog's Owner Discretion.
· Signed Spay/Neuter Contracts are required prior to Receiving Registration Papers on ALL Puppies Sold by BARR T.
· State Law Protects Breeders and Owners against unlawful breeding of Dogs who do not have written consent for Breeding. ·